Current Members: This is your one spot for information.
UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
All members must complete a MEMBER INFORMATION FORM annually at the July meeting and are responsible to keep their contact information updated throughout the year.
Meeting Notice by Electronic Mail (Standing Rules)
- Members receive notice of meetings by individual electronic mail, but can choose notice via U.S. Mail by indicating on the MEMBER INFORMATION FORM. Any changes must be submitted in writing to the Central Committee Executive Board.
- It is the responsibility of the member to promptly notify the Corresponding and Recording Secretaries of any change in their email address.
All Members must pay dues or lose their voting rights Dues are due and payable annually at every July meeting and become past due withing 30 days of that date. New members must pay their dues upon assumption of membership. Dues are not pro-rated.
Due Amounts Effective August 2016
- Regular, Ex Officio, and Permanent Alternates pay $40
- Alternates (first, second, and thrid) pay $25
Pay dues by check and also fill out and submit a new MEMBER INFORMATION FORM
>> Pay Your Dues on ActBlue: PayDues.SBCDP.org
See the entire fee schedule here.
APPOINTING ALTERNATE MEMBERS
Regular and Ex Officio Members are allowed to appoint up to three alternates to serve in their absence (1st, 2nd, and 3rd). Ex Officio Members are also allowed to appoint one “Permanent Alternate” who then holds the equivalent status as a regular member [Bylaws].
To make your appointment, complete this form. Be sure to sign and date it to make it valid.
Hand in your form to the Sergeant at Arms or the Chair, or mail it to P.O. Box 12026, San Bernardino CA 92423 or email to Chair @ SBCDP.org
AD VACANCY APPOINTMENT FORM
- vacancy appointment form-final (use this form if you are nominating more members to your AD because your AD did not get 6 members)