DEMOCRATIC CLUB CHARTERING
- New Clubs may submit Chartering applications at any time in a calendar year but will be subject to renewal as listed in item #2.
- Clubs seeking charter renewal must submit the appropriate paperwork no later than January 31 of each year regardless of their anniversary date.
- Club-Chartering-Packet-20221.pdf (Interactive PDF form)
- club-chartering-procedures-nov-2016 (Rules adopted by the SBCDP)
|Continuing Renewal of Chartered Club||
|New Chartered Club||$40|
|New Young Democrats Club||None|
If you prefer to mail a check, please make it payable to San Bernardino County Democratic Party, P.O. Box 12026, San Bernardino, CA 92423. Dues are set annually. Revised as of August 2016.
- Use the word “Democrat” or variations in their name
- Raise money as a recognized Democratic Party organization
- Endorse Democratic candidates in San Bernardino County
- Affiliate with the California Democratic Leadership Council
- Apply for Liability Insurance & Property Coverage through the CDP
- Benfit from (MOE) Motivate Organize Elect